Push-pull dynamometer is a mechanical measuring instrument used for push and pull tests. The structure of the digital push-pull gauge can be divided into three parts. The first part is the connecting piece, the second part is the magnifying device, and the third part is the display part. According to the display mode, it can usually be divided into pointer push-pull gauge and digital push-pull gauge.
How to use the digital push-pull gauge
1. Before use, first check whether the battery voltage is normal. If it is under voltage, please charge it in time, otherwise the measurement will be biased.
2. Estimate the measurement size and select a dynamometer with a suitable range. If the measurement exceeds the range, the dynamometer sensor will be damaged.
3. When the measured value is less than 3% of the dynamometer range, the accuracy will deviate.
4. When not in use for a long time, the force gauge should be charged regularly.
5. At the same time, when the weather is humid in summer, attention should be paid to the storage environment of the instrument to avoid corrosion.
The digital push-pull force gauge is suitable for push-pull load force testing of electronic appliances, light industrial textiles, construction hardware, lighters and ignition devices, fire-fighting equipment, pen-making, lock-making, fishing gear, power machinery, scientific research institutions and other industries. The digital force gauge is easy to operate, portable, and the test results are highly accurate.
Previous: No Information