Torque wrench calibrator is a special equipment for calibrating torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers. It is mainly used to test various fixed-force torque wrenches, digital display torque wrenches and preset torque wrenches in fields of electrical manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, automotive light industry and professional scientific research and testing.
How to use the torque wrench tester:
1. When using the tester for the first time, it is necessary to install the horizontal sliding block and handle.
2. Slide the lateral movable block into the rotating block assembly and fix it in a certain position with the locking screw.
3. Rotate the handle into the hand-wheel.
4. Plug in the power cable.
5. Press the power button after turning on the switch.
6. Put the torque wrench into the adapter.
7. Adjust the height adjustment shrapnel and length adjustment nut to the appropriate position, and then clear the display.
8. Select the desired unit and measurement mode.
9. Shake the hand-wheel to start the test, until the instrument makes a "click" sound to complete the test.
The digital torque wrench tester can select multiple units, set upper and lower limit values, and has two measurement modes and data storage function.
Previous: No Information