In the daily use of push-pull force gauge, we must understand some self-check methods of push-pull force gauge, which helps us to have a clearer and comprehensive understanding of the relevant knowledge of push-pull force gauge.
Some self-check methods of push-pull force gauge:
1. It is necessary to check the charging level of the push-pull force gauge. If the charging is not enough, it may not be able to start normally, the display value is unstable, and the top-line bounces. When using a logic pen or oscilloscope to detect signals, be careful not to make the probe touch the two measurement pins at the same time, because the essence of this situation is to form a short circuit when power is applied.
2. It is necessary to check whether the connecting wire of the force gauge sensor is well connected, whether there is a short circuit or open circuit in the signal line of the force gauge sensor, and whether there is a phenomenon of virtual welding at the welding point.
3. When using a multimeter to ohmic block, do remember not to perform live line measurement. When detecting the filter capacitor in the power supply, you should first short-circuit the positive and negative electrodes of the electrolytic capacitor, and do not use the test pen wire to replace the lead to discharge the capacitor during the short circuit, because it will easily burn the core wire. You can take a 220V, 50W light bulb with a lamp lead and connect it to both ends of the capacitor. The bulb will flash at the moment of discharge.
4. When testing the internal circuit of the push-pull force gauge, if the contact points of the installed components and the circuit board are coated with insulating varnish, ordinary hand sewing needles can be welded to the test pen of the multimeter when measuring the parameters of each point, so as to pierce the paint layer and directly measure each point， instead of peeling off the paint on a large area, which will cause oxidation of the copper foil.
5. When repairing the push-pull force gauge in a humid environment, it is necessary for the circuit multimeter of the circuit board to test whether the points are smooth, because the main failure in this case is the corrosion of the copper foil. For corroded circuit boards, we can use 95% industrial alcohol to clean and wipe, so as not to cause a larger area of corrosion.
From the current point of view, the upgrading of product structure is the source of sustainable development of the industry. With the development of economy, force gauge has expanded from traditional industrial fields, such as metallurgy, weighing, packaging and other industries to many edge and cross fields like automobile inspection and automatic control, bridge and highway inspection, weaving machine, chemical fiber manufacturing, building materials testing and other fields. The growing demand of these industries requires new products of force gauge to continue to emerge.
Previous: No Information